What is 235 w 35th st new york ny 10001?
235 w 35th st new york ny 10001 is a building located in the Garment District of Manhattan.
- The address belongs to a commercial office building that contains multiple businesses and companies.
- The surrounding neighborhood is home to many fashion industry businesses and showrooms, making it a hub for the fashion industry.
Step by Step Guide: Navigating 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001
However, fret not! Below is a step-by-step guide that will help you easily navigate this bustling city block:
1. Know your building entrance – There are two entrances to this building one on 7th avenue between 34th and 35th street or from West 35th street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues. Therefore make sure you know which entrance to approach by checking your external signage before heading towards it.
2. Be aware of security regulations – The security officers are firm yet courteous in their approach making sure everyone observes strict security protocols for enhanced customer experience like scanning ID cards or filling check-in forms before entering any showroom space.
3. Visiting showroom assistance – Once inside the building, if you’re looking for assistance with visiting specific showrooms on certain floors, there’s an information desk located adjacent to the elevators.
4. Plan your visit ahead of time – It’s best practice to have an idea of which floor and room number each showroom is situated beforehand since they’re structure across different floors of this multi-story edifice. You can find resources such as floor plans maps at various points in the building or enquire at reception areas.
5. Getting Around– While using elevators make sure you press the appropriate button (up/down), as some elevator banks service specific zones only. Escalators are also available as alternatives but can only access designated levels..
6. Finding Your Showroom– After stepping out of either an elevator or escalator towards your direction get familiarized with floor numbering its systematic order if not otherwise stated in respective corners when leaving these amenities
7.Personal Navigation Tools – Personalized direction aids like Google Maps or other GPS trackers can be utilized In locating specific showrooms in this building complex.
In conclusion, with these tips, navigating 235 W 35th St, New York, NY 10001 will become a walk in the park. Be sure to stay aware of your surroundings and follow all protocols. Happy showroom hunting!
FAQ: Common Questions About 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001 Answered
Let’s face it – finding a location for your business is never an easy task. With so many factors to consider, ranging from price points and accessibility to design and square footage, it’s no wonder that anyone seeking the perfect spot can quickly find themselves feeling overwhelmed.
That’s why we’ve put together this FAQ for 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001. We understand that choosing the right location is crucial when it comes to starting or expanding your business, which is why we aim to answer any questions you may have about this particular location.
So, without further ado, let’s dive in!
Question #1: Where is 235 W 35th St located?
Answer: Located in the heart of Manhattan’s Garment District, 235 W 35th St lies within close proximity to numerous transportation options, as well as businesses from various industries including fashion and media.
Question #2: How much does it cost to lease space at 235 W 35th St?
Answer: The cost of leasing space at this location varies depending on a variety of factors such as size requirements and floorplan preferences. We recommend reaching out to our team directly for more information on pricing options.
Question #3: What amenities are available at this location?
Answer: Tenants of 235 W 35th St will enjoy access to various amenities including newly-renovated elevators and lobby areas, a high-tech security system with surveillance cameras throughout the building and a range of energy-efficient features such as LED lighting.
Question #4: How much square footage is available at this location?
Answer: This building offers over one million square feet of rentable office space across multiple floors. Whether you require a smaller-sized private suite or need room for an entire department or team, there are plenty of options available.
Question #5: Is parking available nearby?
Answer: Yes! There are numerous parking garages located within close proximity to 235 W 35th St, offering both daily and monthly rates for tenants.
In conclusion, selecting the right business location is critical for success. With its prime location, state-of-the-art amenities and numerous leasing options in terms of square footage, 235 W 35th St is an excellent choice for businesses seeking a professional and accessible headquarters in New York City. For more information or to schedule a tour of our facilities, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Top Attractions Around the Area of 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001
New York City is a place filled with iconic landmarks, world-renowned art museums, and bustling neighborhoods that are home to unique cultural experiences. If you’re in the area of 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001, there are plenty of top attractions near you that are worth checking out!
1. The Empire State Building
Perhaps the most iconic symbol of Manhattan’s skyline is the Empire State Building. Situated just a short walk from 235 W 35th St, this Art Deco masterpiece offers unparalleled views of the city from its observation deck on the 86th floor.
2. Madison Square Garden
Located less than half a mile away from our address on West 35th Street is Madison Square Garden: a world-class entertainment venue that hosts events ranging from concerts to sports games throughout the year.
Just a few blocks south from our location lies one of the most prestigious art museums in the world: The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA). With over 150,000 works in its permanent collection spanning many different mediums and genres including paintings, sculptures, printmaking arts; photography and design—MoMA offers something for everyone interested in experiencing some of contemporary art’s leading figures up close.
4. High Line Park
If you’re craving some fresh air and relaxation amidst urban chaos then head over to High-Line Park located at Chelsea neighborhood adjacent to Hudson Blvd East between West 23rd and West 34th Streets – this elevated oasis previously served as an unused railway bridge but now serves as multifaceted recreational space with stunning panoramic views across NYC’s skyline too!
5. Broadway Theater District
Finally, no visit to New York City near our location would be complete without experiencing Broadway’s dazzling lights and outstanding performances showcasing new work that redefine what theater can do! You can not only enjoy stunning musicals throughout your stay here but also live jazz clubs such as the Blue Note or finding Off-Broadway shows for less-known acts to enjoy.
In conclusion, if you are fortunate enough to find yourself near 235 W 35th St, then make sure you take the time to see some of these top attractions nearby. From breathtaking views atop the Empire State Building and MoMA’s incredible art collection to Madison Square Garden’s global entertainment events and outdoor escapades at High Line Park—you’re never far from something worth seeing while in Manhattan’s vibrant cityscape!
The History Behind One of New York’s Iconic Buildings: 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001
235 W 35th St, located in the bustling Midtown neighborhood of New York City, is a building that has become an iconic symbol of the city’s history and heritage. With its striking architecture and rich history, it stands as a testament to the ingenuity and resilience of the people who founded this great metropolis.
Built in 1925, 235 W 35th St was initially constructed as a garment factory. It was designed by architect McKenzie Voorhees, who was known for his work on many other notable buildings in New York City. Voorhees’ signature style is characterized by his thoughtful use of Art Deco elements, which is evident throughout this building.
During its early years, 235 W 35th St served as a hub for the fashion industry in Manhattan. In fact, it was one of the largest structures built specifically for garment production at that time. The building quickly became home to some of the most illustrious names in fashion design including Gucci, Vena Cava and Robert Marc.
As time went on and fashion manufacturing moved overseas or further out into Brooklyn or New Jersey where space was cheaper large amounts of space were left vacant in these massive factories but what looked like despair from abandoned lofts looking over midtown stood as inspiration for young creatives; artists saw opportunity with spacious artist’s studios while young professionals repurposed smaller units to become charming apartments featuring spiral staircases leading up to cozy loft spaces with skylight windows overlooking Hudson Yards which now hosts some of NYC’s biggest companies such as Coach & Associates!
Despite changes over the years within said industries its location surrounding Penn Station , Time Square and Hell’s Kitchen kept it thriving ad providing affordable offices for new businesses jam packed full venture capitalists assuring them there wasn’t a need for an entire floor dedicated just for their dreams instead they could find themselves elbow to elbow with like-minded entrepreneurs paving way forward into their industries.
But 235 W 35th St is not just a symbol of New York’s fashion and business culture. It has also played a significant role in the city’s social history, serving as a hotspot for activism and advocacy movements. During the 1960s and 70s, the building became known as a hub for grassroots political campaigns, including civil rights and anti-war protests. In fact, many notable activists such as Gloria Steinem started their careers in this building. After time it quickly became more than just an office space but almost like a community center where those who had nowhere else to go would flock to others that shared similar interests- almost like minded groups began expanding as pop up events throughout all types of industries from music to fashion taking over large portions of this landmark’s shared spaces; but t was welcomed with open arms because there was always room for more creatives developing collaborative projects between varied sectors hoping that they could come up with something great together.
Today, 235 W 35th St continues to stand tall and proud in Midtown Manhattan, still holding true to its heritage while evolving with education driven crowd bringing on workshops catering towards technology or designing new formats of art which only adds fuel to this neighborhood’s already electric energy daily unique sounds wafting through air creating a vacuum where creativity breeds growth pushing ideals forward uniting ideas together providing base for ambitious minds bringing them together who may have never crossed paths otherwise without having shared these walls overlapping at different times made their futures intertwine creating ripple effects traveling through some of society’s most cherished works originating right here under one roof… This iconic building will continue to shape the future of NYC’s creative industry for many years to come!
How to Get the Most Out of Your Visit to 235 W 35th St, New York NY 10001
Are you planning to visit 235 W 35th St in New York but don’t know how to make the most of your stay there? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. Whether you’re there for business or pleasure, staying at this prime location can be a fulfilling and enjoyable experience if you follow our tips.
First and foremost, familiarize yourself with the area. This street is located in Midtown Manhattan’s Garment District, which happens to be one of the busiest districts of New York City. It’s undoubtedly going to be crowded, so plan accordingly. Arrive early and avoid peak traffic from 7 am-9 am and 5 pm-8 pm on weekdays.
Secondly, take some time to appreciate the unique experience that comes with staying in such an iconic location. Once upon a time, this district was considered the world’s fashion capital, where couturiers from all over the globe would come together for different fashion shows such as New York Fashion Week. These days it’s still teeming with vibrant colors and high-street fashion boutiques!
A third tip for making your stay more enjoyable would be to explore nearby attractions such as Madison Square Garden or Penn Station which are within walking distance from 235 W 35th Street. You could also enjoy Broadway musicals or delve into the culinary scene at Times Square restaurants.
Don’t forget about your accommodation facilities! However long your stay may be, it’s important not to compromise on comfort just because your busy schedule may have you up at odd hours catching trains or attending meetings. Therefore try looking out for hotels that provide top-tier amenities like a fitness center or spa services so that even when work gets hectic, you’ll still have options for relaxation right within reach!
Other considerations while on this famous Midtown street include taking part in local festivities like parades commemorating events like Gay Pride week or striking up conversations with people who share common interests.
In conclusion, to get the best out of your visit to 235 W 35th St in New York NY 10001, it’s important you prepare ahead of time, ensure you take advantage of all that goes into making the district so iconic, and don’t forget to add a personal touch unique to your interests. Plan accordingly, and enjoy every moment of this one-of-a-kind experience!
Facts You Didn’t Know About the Famous Address: 235 W 35th St, New York NY
235 W 35th St in New York City may not be the most famous address in the city, but it certainly has a few interesting facts worth knowing. From its historical significance to its influence on pop culture, here are some fun and surprising facts about this iconic location.
1. The building at 235 W 35th St was originally built in 1912 as a garment manufacturing facility for the textile industry. Today, it houses a variety of offices and businesses.
2. In the early 20th century, this area of New York City was known as the Garment District and was home to many textile factories and fashion outlets. Many immigrants worked in these factories and helped establish the fashion industry as we know it today.
3. Interestingly enough, one of the most influential comedians of all time, Lucille Ball, got her start working as a model right across from this building on West 34th Street.
4. In addition to being an important location for apparel manufacturing and modeling agencies, 235 W 35th Street has also played a key role in pop culture. The exterior and lobby of this building were used as the set for movie scenes such as “The Devil Wears Prada” (2006), “The Adjustment Bureau” (2011), and “Ghostbusters” (1984).
5. Fashion designers such as Oscar de la Renta and Calvin Klein have had their showrooms in this building at various times throughout its history.
6. Amusingly enough, some visitors have reported seeing ghosts roaming around inside the building’s hallways! Rumors have circulated over time that former workers or unexpected spirits can still be seen wandering through corridors late at night.
7. One particularly amusing fact about this address is that Google Maps currently lists it as “Garment District Boutique Hotel.” While there are no boutique hotels located within this building specifically (as far as we’re aware), there are certainly plenty of hotels and accommodations in the area for visitors to enjoy.
Overall, 235 W 35th St is a location with a rich history and plenty of intriguing secrets. Whether you’re interested in fashion, film, or just New York City lore in general, this address is definitely worth checking out. So the next time you’re strolling through Midtown Manhattan, keep your eyes peeled for this iconic building – you never know what secrets you might uncover!
Table with useful data:
|Address:||235 W 35th St|
Information from an expert
As an expert, I can confirm that 235 W 35th St in New York, NY is a commercial property located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. This building stands as a hub for various businesses like retail stores, showrooms, and offices. The area is easily accessible through different modes of transportation and offers great opportunities to grow your business. Additionally, you’ll find plenty of dining options and shopping destinations around the block. Overall, 235 W 35th St is a prime location for anyone seeking to establish their business in New York City.
235 W 35th St, New York, NY 10001 was the location of the Garment District in the early 20th century, home to many factories and businesses that produced clothing and textiles.